Stories from a Witches Cabinet

welcome

The Daily blog of a Daily Witch. From Daily Tarot readings, to excerpts from my own personal book of shadows, to Astrology and general thoughts, Handcrafts and the overall life of a Housewife Witch.

Daily Witchcraft


Today the Moon is in Pisces. My ruling sign. Pisces ruling heavenly body is generally accredited to the watery planet Neptune, however since Pisces is water, the Moon plays a huge influence on the constant ebb and flow that a Pisces lives. When the Moon is in my sign, it is always a harder day than normal. Since Pisces are primarily emotions when the moon pulls on me, it can either benefit me greatly, or leave me lacking sorely. It is even worse when this happens during my Moon time (which luckily, I'm not in). For others the Pisces moon can also be beneficial or not. You may experience inward thinking on how you feel about many things, and your focus might turn to how others feel about you. Pisces moons are good for spells of love and affection, and also spells of healing both inward and outward. And remember if you find yourself over reacting to the small things, just ground and center and rethink "Should I really be getting this upset?" Burn candles of light blue, and soft calming incense when the moon is in Pisces to calm the ever turbulent Pisces waters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment