Stories from a Witches Cabinet

welcome

The Daily blog of a Daily Witch. From Daily Tarot readings, to excerpts from my own personal book of shadows, to Astrology and general thoughts, Handcrafts and the overall life of a Housewife Witch.

Day 25. How do your close ones feel about your Witchy Path?


Do they know? Why, or Why Not?


I was, extremely lucky and unfortunate to have been born into a family that was already Pagan and followed an Earth Worshipping Path. I know that, and have been told that by tons of people. I know so many people whose parents don’t know, or even…they spouses don’t. And this isn’t something I could live with. I have had so much support from friends, family and lovers throughout my life, and sometimes I’m easy to forget how lucky I am.

Although, my family doesn’t call themselves witches, they still do worship the goddess and god. Each in their own way.
Witchcraft was something that I discovered myself and simply applied to my own inherent gifts, abilities, and beliefs. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment