Stories from a Witches Cabinet

welcome

The Daily blog of a Daily Witch. From Daily Tarot readings, to excerpts from my own personal book of shadows, to Astrology and general thoughts, Handcrafts and the overall life of a Housewife Witch.

Breakfast with my Cards: Daily Oracle and Tarot




The Singer of Initiation is all about finally overcoming the trial. It may have been long and hard, but you over came it. This is similar to a Rune reading I received last night. This singers energy says, that you are finally ready to begin in the light of all that has passed. You are about to become something brilliant. Even though the road was filled with trials and errors, it has been over came to enlighten and enliven you. Hopefully this is a message about being able to over come all the issues that I have with the new course that I have set. You are passing into a new life now.






Ace of wands is all about seizing opportunities. It is the bursting bud that brings unseen hope. It brings this new energy into every aspect, and every part of your life. This is a time of opportunity. Once again, this day is all about putting my new life style at hand, and this card is telling me that the energy of my day will be from this. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment