Stories from a Witches Cabinet

welcome

The Daily blog of a Daily Witch. From Daily Tarot readings, to excerpts from my own personal book of shadows, to Astrology and general thoughts, Handcrafts and the overall life of a Housewife Witch.

Day 13: What are some Witchy Books that Influenced you.


Day 13: What are some Witchey Books that influenced you?

I have read several books on the subject, but a few of the ones that helped me define my version of Witchcraft are:

-Grimore of a Green Witch, Ann Moura
-Solitary Witch, Silver Ravenwolf
-The Green Wiccan Herbal, Silja
-Cottage Witchery, Ellen Dugan.
-Moon Spells by Diane Ahlquist (Borrowed from Oracle)

Most of my knowledge has been adapted from Priestesshood, or the Internet as well. I have also spent a lot of time writing and working on my own Books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment