Stories from a Witches Cabinet

welcome

The Daily blog of a Daily Witch. From Daily Tarot readings, to excerpts from my own personal book of shadows, to Astrology and general thoughts, Handcrafts and the overall life of a Housewife Witch.

Daily Cards and Coffee



Days Outcome: The Friends: The Two faery in the cards are Nuff (the top one) and Laochan. They are always, always together. Not only do they show us the true meaning of friendship but they also say that Friendly cooperation is the result of both giving and receiving equally. My guess for the day is I am going to be using their friendly cooperation to help get something completed or finished. 



Days Energy: The High Priestess: The High Priestess is the well of the wisdom of nature, the spirit, the ancient practice of Healing arts, magic, and mystery. She teaches her wisdom to the world and offers up her knowledge to anyone who comes knocking. I have a very strong connection with this card, because I see myself reflected back at me. For today, my energy will resonate on the same level as the High Priestess. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment