Stories from a Witches Cabinet

welcome

The Daily blog of a Daily Witch. From Daily Tarot readings, to excerpts from my own personal book of shadows, to Astrology and general thoughts, Handcrafts and the overall life of a Housewife Witch.

Daily Oracle and Tarot Cards



The Dark lady is about power. She is the High Priestess of all mysteries. She is very much the Crone aspect of the goddess. We only arrive at her feet by going through great trial, strife, and surrender. However once we are there, she teaches us profound spiritual lessons and secrets. This card is a very powerful card to draw today in conjunction with 11/11/11.


The Five of swords speaks of defeat. This card, is not necessarily referring to myself, but rather the energy I am being motivated by today. I am trying to Defeat the things in my life that I no long need. 
------
Basically, I think this reading for today is telling me that because of the energy present, today was the best day for me to start fresh and to overcome the past and the issues that It presented me with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment