Stories from a Witches Cabinet

welcome

The Daily blog of a Daily Witch. From Daily Tarot readings, to excerpts from my own personal book of shadows, to Astrology and general thoughts, Handcrafts and the overall life of a Housewife Witch.

Day 16: Facvourite Witchey Websites



Day 16 Favourite Witchey Websites.




I don't particularly have any specific Witchey Websites, I have a few Witchey Blogs I read, and then there is Cybermoon Emporium which has a lot of very cool Witchey things. If I should ever get enough money to buy really cool Witchey clothes It would be from the Pyramid Collection website. Of course, i love writing in my own blog, which could be considered Witchey. I gather my Witchey things from various websites, Including pagan/witch pictures from Deviantart, music, invocations, dances and plenty of world knowledge from Youtube, and Holistic Remedies from all over the internet including HerbMentor.com. And of course, Facebook, where I connect with many many witches.

I consider myself a traditional witch, however I would be completely lost without the use of the internet. I think, even the most traditional witch has at one time used the internet for something. At least nowadays. Witches are infamous for being able to make the most mundane thing magickal, its what makes us Witches. We should be able to utilize the environment and the tools that we have to better learn and practice. This, in my honest opinion, includes the internet. I don't think I would join or be part of A "NeoPagan" Coven that only practices over the internet, all though I'm not discrediting this...it is simply that this idea doesn't really resonate with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment