Stories from a Witches Cabinet

welcome

The Daily blog of a Daily Witch. From Daily Tarot readings, to excerpts from my own personal book of shadows, to Astrology and general thoughts, Handcrafts and the overall life of a Housewife Witch.

Day Three:


Day Three. Witchey Tools.
My Athame actually has a really sentimental value to it. Though it isn't super old, or even hand made. It was my first ritual tool ever given to me. When I first told my grandmother of my interest in Witchcraft and I was talking to her about it she was very supportive (seeing its benefit to myself) A few days later she gave it to me as a present telling me to use it well (and safely xD) The priestesses of Avalon never casted a circle. Since there was really no need for it, they only practiced on Sacred ground with an already Sacred boundary so creating one wasn't necessary. And now a days we create sacred rooms in our houses "Temple Rooms". My Athame is very special to me and I have a very strong connection with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment